Logistics & Distribution Planner
- Posted: Mon. 23 May, 2022
- Expires: 31, Dec 2022
You are responsible for providing data intelligence and operational support to the fulfilment operations team. This jobholder has the responsibility to work with TradeDepot’s Partner Distributors’ personnel and the fulfilment operations team to ensure effective and timely delivery of customers’ orders.
Data Intelligence (40%)
- Work with the Distribution Planning Manager to monitor and evaluate demand trends at the Hub level.
- Monitor daily order fulfilment against orders received, highlighting the issues affecting order fulfilment.
- Track and monitor delivery drivers’ activities and ensure raised orders are delivered in full and on time.
- Liaise with the Adoption team on route alignment, order re-routing, etc.
Inventory Management (40%)
- Monitor the inventory levels of the depots to ensure availability of stock to meet customer’s orders.
- Work with the Distribution Planning Manager to consolidate daily orders within each hub and plan shipments accordingly.
- Track and analyse data on inventory and order fulfilment including the activities of the delivery drivers.
General Responsibilities (20%)
- Work with the fulfillment operations team to support operational activities
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Proven ability to understand and interpret data
- Elementary knowledge of Inventory Management & Reconciliation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work flexibly
Factory-to-Retail distribution for Consumer-Packaged Goods companies in Africa.
3/4 Adewunmi Industrial Estate, Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Lagos
© 2023. Powered by SeamlessHiring