Location: Ibadan, Ilorin, Oshogbo, Ogbomosho, Port Harcourt, Benin, Enugu, Kano, Abuja, Kaduna, Uyo, Zaria
- Trading Working Capital Management: Manage and be accountable for TradeDepot's trading capital in the Distribution Center (DC) by ensuring that the Working Capital is used for inventory financing.
- Accounts Receivable Management: Manage the agreed SLA on AR for DSRs by ensuring that all outstanding sales proceeds are deposited same day of load-out.
- Accounts Payable Management: Manage the agreed SLA on AP for suppliers by tracking and ensuring the DCs Working Capital paid in advance is not tied down with the supplier longer than is necessary.
- Financial Reporting & Core Accounting: Manage all TradeDepot commerce accounting operations which include: real-time reporting of key financial metrics, daily posting of transactions, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition, Bank reconciliation and preparation of financial reports for the Distribution Centre.
- Finance Operations: Drive finance alignment with commercial and operations teams to support realization of business and operational objectives and key results.